> Wolfgang:
>
> I have an old letter that typesets fine with beta 2011.11.29 23:11 but that
> fails with anything newer than that.
>
> I get lots of "Undefined control sequence" and \textwidth seems to expand to
> something without a unit: "Illegal unit of measure (pt inserted)".
>
> Anyway, I guess there are big changes so I'd like to go through the
> documentation again. However, [1] seems to be gone now and the pdf in [2] is
> absent too.
>
> Cheers,
> Florian
>
> [1] texmf-context/tex/context/third/letter/base/t-correspondence.tex
> [2] http://dl.contextgarden.net/modules/t-letter/doc/context/third/letter/

Hi,

is there anyone else who knows where the current correspondence docu resides? I
tried again to locate it but to no avail. I know there is also [3] but it
claims to be from 2010-08-27. I checked the tree of beta 2011.11.29 23:11 once
more. There, the documentation is in

  texmf-context/source/context/third/letter/doc/correspondence

But that directory does not exist anymore. Now there seems to be only one file
left:

  texmf-context/doc/context/third/letter/README

Cheers,
Florian

[3] http://cdn.bitbucket.org/wolfs/correspondence/downloads/correspondence.pdf