On Sat, 26 May 2012, Hans Hagen wrote:

Ha, you beat me in maling ... i just changed that in the same way ...

Thanks to both of you.

but i was wondering why a public name was used .. can it be that \currentbackground is used in modules or styles (e.g. implementing alternative built in backgrounds as I remember that Aditya has some plugs)? If so then at some point we might need a public name but let's wait till it shows up.

I remeber using

\setupbackgrounds[page][background={bck1, \currentbackground, bck2}]

in some of my local styles. It is easy for me to adapt that.

\currentbackground is not used in any of my public modules.

Aditya