On 2012-05-31 Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o. <l...@pontex.cz> wrote:

> When the t-MD.mkiv is processed by \processmarkdownfile, only "AAA -4"
> appears from the line "AAA -4 % BBB", so " % BBB" is ignored (skipped).
>
> When the percent sign is entered straightly in the \start/stop-markdown
> scope, it's shown OK.
>
> How to enter the percent sign into the file to be processed by
> \processmarkdownfile so that % is really typeset in the final document?

The markdown module uses a custom lua parser, which does not support
all features of markdown and has some bugs. I would recommend using
pandoc in combination with the filter module for the conversion. Try
your example with the following setup (you need to have pandoc in
your PATH).

\usemodule[filter]

\defineexternalfilter
  [markdown]
  [
    filtercommand={pandoc                     \space
      --from=\externalfilterparameter{format} \space
      --to=context                            \space
     %--standalone                            \space
      --output=\externalfilteroutputfile      \space
      \externalfilterinputfile                \space
    },
    format=markdown,
  ]

Marco