Hi Hans,

Thanks for the new beta.
I made some testings and did not notice any problem or new bug.
I wanted just to remind you of an issue with interaction in references to
footnotes: when a footnote is in the title of a chapter (or section) then, in
mkiv, the link does not work as expected. In mkii everything is fine.

Below is a minimal example showing the issue with
        ConTeXt  ver: 2012.06.05 09:16 MKIV  fmt: 2012.6.5  int: english/english

Best regards: OK
PS: the minimal example is here:
%%% begin bug-link-footnote.tex
\setupinteraction[state=start]
\setupcolors[state=start]

\starttext

\chapter{Testing a chapter\footnote[note:test]{Actually for testing footnotes
in a chapter header\dots}}

\input knuth.tex

\page

\input ward.tex

The link to \in{footnote}[note:test] does not work in mkiv, while it does in
mkii.

\stoptext
%%% end bug-link-footnote.tex