Hi all,

after a lot of confusion I discovered that first-setup.sh is not Andy-proof. If
there is a broken internet connection, the update lua process works and pushes
the rsync error message very quickly out of the terminal. I propose to change
the rsync line to

rsync -rlptv rsync://contextgarden.net/minimals/setup/$platform/bin . || { echo
"Cannot reach the repository"; exit 1; }

Andy

P.S. Someone already did the same to the ruby error message, it is copied a
second time at the end.