Am 11.07.2012 um 10:12 schrieb Hans Hagen:

> On 11-7-2012 09:35, MANUEL GONZALEZ SUAREZ wrote:
>>
>> Hi
>> My name is Manuel Gonzalez and I am a teacher of Classical Greek at the
>> University of Oviedo(Spain). So far I've been using LaTeX but recently I have
>> discovered the extraordinary possibilities of ConTeXt. However, I have
>> continuously problems which I solved as I can (I'm a complete newbie and I do
>> not know the details of programming languages​​). Well, theproblem is the
>> following: I want to make an interactive document and I copy the code that
>> appears in "Context an excursion", page 65, but did not appear in the final
>> document navigation tools, such as EXIT, STOP, etc.. What could be the cause?
>
> it helps if you post a small example of your test source here

The manuals uses

  \setupinteractionmenu
    [mymenu]
    [{Content[content]},
     {Index[index]},
     {\vfill},
     {Stop[ExitViewer]}]

to set the content for the menu and not

  \startinteractionmenu[mymenu]
    \startbut [content] Content \stopbut
    …
  \stopinteractionmenu

What’s also missing is a note that you have to adjust the layout (decrease
the text width and set rightwidth) to let the menu appear on the page.

@Hans: Can you take a look at the output from my example in the other mail
because the first button of the menu appears in the header of the document.

Wolfgang