On 22/07/12 11:07, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
> Am 22.07.2012 um 10:29 schrieb Pablo Rodríguez:
>> [...]
>> The xtable itself won't be aligned when I set split=yes and won't be
>> split in pages.
>
> The makeup environment creates a page sized box which doesn’t allow material
> which is split over many pages.
>
> When you have such a large table you have to use a different implementation
> but maybe it’s better to look
> if you can reduce the size of the table and or to use multiple columns (the
> new mixedcolumns environment
> can be also used in a box).

Many thanks for your reply, Wolfgang,

I'm afraid I can't reduce the size or use multiple columns without
rendering the text to be unreadable.

All I need is that any material on the slides is centered both
vertically and horizontally and can be split over pages if needed. Is
there any way to get this?

>> BTW, how can I make that the first column are aligned to the right?
>> \setupxtable[xcell][1][align=right] doesn't seem to work.
>
> Xtables don’t provide the same method as natural tables to set value for
> individual rows or columns,
> you have to apply the setting to each cell or cell group (can be a direct
> setting via key-val or a named setting).

\startxcell[align=right] right \stopxcell doesn't change alingment.

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk