(apologies if this is sent twice, problem with mail)

I am trying out the resume module mentioned on http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Curriculum_Vitae

I saved the given code into a file "p-resume.tex" within the minimals folder (updated 20.7.2012), ran:

context --generate

When using it I consistently get told "module not found". If I rename it to eg. p-lebenslauf.tex, using \usemodule[lebenslauf] works as expected. I have created other modules in the same folder without problems. There is not other file with the (partial) name "resume" in the minimals folder.

Is the word "resume" reserved? What is happening?

Thanks! Martin

example with p-resume.tex in "third" folder:
\usemodule[resume]

\starttext
blah...