dear list,
until some months ago it was possible to define/setup a series of notes and then use them as kind of interface, i.e. to let their copies inherit their setups yet be independent sets of notes – However now such copies seem to be get mereley added to the set of notes they are based upon. -- In the following minimal example none of the notes get printed when the "first" series of notes are not placed; on the other hand their respective "\placenotes"-commands are completely ignored.

Thanks in advance!
Daniel

\definenote[first]
\setupnote[first][location=text]
\setupnotation[first][number=no]

\definenote[second][first]
\definenote[third][first]

\starttext
That’s my first par.\first{First note set}

That’s my second par.\second{Second note set}

That’s my third par.\third{Third noteset}

\page
%\placenotes[first]% > all notes get printed when this is not commented
\placenotes[second] % > those are ignored
\placenotes[third]% > those are ignored
\stoptext

I'm sure I' missing some new mechanism ... or do I have to set them up each one of them?! This seems a bit cumbersome to me …

\definenote[first]
\definenote[second]
\definenote[third]

\setupnote[first][location=text]
\setupnote[second][location=text]
\setupnote[third][location=text]

\setupnotation[first][number=no]
\setupnotation[second][number=no]
\setupnotation[third][number=no]

\starttext
That’s my first par.\first{First note set}

That’s my second par.\second{Second note set}

That’s my third par.\third{Third noteset}

\page
\placenotes[first]
\placenotes[second]
\placenotes[third]