Hi there,

I have the following code:

\mainlanguage[la]
\definelinenote[linenote]
\setuplinenote[linenote][rule=off,paragraph=yes,numbercommand=,inbetween=\qquad]
\setupdescriptions[linenote][display=yes,location=serried,distance=1em]\starttext
\startlinenumbering
Sed \startlinenote[one]{entia: entitates W} entia \stoplinenote[one] non
sunt multiplicanda \startlinenote[two]{praeter necessitatem: sine
necessitate H} praeter necessitatem \stoplinenote[two].
\stoplinenumbering
\stoptext

And with latest beta I get an error, since blank spaces before
\startlinenote...\stoplinenote are removed. So, the body contains
“Sedentia” when it should read “Sed entia” (the same happens with
praeter neccesitatem). I'm afraid this is a bug.

The feature request is an option in linenotes that only number in the
first linenote comming from the same line. You have this practice at
line 7 from
http://context.aanhet.net/epen2007/share/idris/cr-apparatus.pdf#page=46
and line 81 from
http://context.aanhet.net/epen2007/share/idris/cr-apparatus.pdf#page=49.
Could this feature be considered for future implementation?

Many thanks for your help,

Pablo
--
http://www.ousia.tk