Hello

I'm trying to port a big 300+ pages math course full of macros from plain XeTEX to ConTeXt mark IV (ubuntu 12.04+ stand alone beta)
and I'm having some difficulties, could you please help ?

My questions :

1) does lxml.att("#1","some tag")  really work ?

the next snipet doesn't work for me:

\startluacode
function set(node)
p = lxml.att(node,"p") -- or p = lxml.att(lxml.id(node),"p")
end
\stopluacode

\startxmlsetups xml:section
\ctxlua{set("#1")}
\stopxmlsetups

it looks like it returns the p attribute of the node before #1

the following snipet works though (which is strange because I looked in the context source and it gives \def\xmlatt#1#2{\ctxlua{lxml.att("#1","#2")}}...)

\startxmlsetups xml:section
\ctxlua{p = \xmlatt{"#1","p"}}
\stopxmlsetups

2) I'm trying to export to xml and have set

\setupbackend[export=yes, xhtml=yes, css=mkiv-export.css]

But
a) my Metafun/Tikz  pictures aren't exported to svg :/
b) the exported xml has namespaces problems (like error on line 63 at column 20: Namespace prefix m on math is not defined error on line 64 at column 22: Namespace prefix m on mrow is not defined)

What am I doing wrong ? (I'm compiling with "context mydoc.tex")
Is there some \csname tex4ht\endcsname command or some other directive that I should use to get my xml export right ? Am I missing some namespace commands (there are lots of m:math and m:mrow mathml tags int the exported xml source, this smells like a tex4ht issue)

3) I have defined some framed text with metafun overlays (like in the Context manual)
and I'm trying to type something like

\inmargin{some label}
\startMyFramedText...\stopMyFramedText

Yet, the text in the margin is after the framed text :(
(fiddling with the "location" setting (low, ..) doesn't allow me to have the in margin text right next the top of the framed text

I somehow found a dirty workaround with typing a blank space

\defineframedtext[Property][frame=off,background=OverlayProperty,before={}]

and
\inmargin{some label}\noindent\startMyFramedText...\stopMyFramedText

but it's not really satisfying. (hate to lose vertical space with wandering blank spaces)

Is there a better way ?

4) I'm trying to port the following TeX code to ConTeXt

$$\eqalign{x&=1\cr y&=2\cr}\qquad \hbox{haha}$$

it looks like \startformula\startalign.. doesn't allow me to do that
I somehow managed to have it by typing

\startformula
\vcenter{\starttabular[|rM|lM|]
\NC x \NC =1\NC\NR
\NC y \NC =2\NC\NR
\stoptabular}\qquad\text{haha}
\stopformula

the pdf export is fine, but the xml export is awfull (because of \vcenter I guess)

a) Is there a way to use tables inside math mode alongside other stuff (would be handy) ? b) what is the correct way to type the previous text, so the pdf and xml are fine in Context ?

Best regards
Olivier... really enjoying utf, xml, lua inside TeX as well as other nice ConTeXt features