Hey Wolfgang et al,

I noticed compilation of my book breaks with 2012.08.02. This is the
error message:

! LuaTeX error /usr/share/texmf/tex/context/base/strc-not.lua:351:
attempt to call global 'getdeltapage' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
        /usr/share/texmf/tex/context/base/strc-not.lua:351: in function
'notedeltapage'
        <main ctx instance>:1: in main chunk.
\ctxcommand ...\directlua \zerocount {commands.#1}

\strc_notes_set_style_color_special ...tenumber )}
                                                  \relax
\setlocationcolorsp...
\strc_notes_set_style_color_inline ...lor_special
                                                  \fi
\strc_notes_inject_symbol ...xtstyle \c!textcolor
                                                  \hbox
\strc_notes_get_refe...
\195>notation:note ...l \strc_notes_inject_symbol
                                                  \else \unskip \unskip
\glo...
\strc_notations_command_nop ...handler \endcsname

\strc_constructions_finali...
l.8 ...te[gnu_users_who_have_never_heard_of_gnu] T
                                                  his guide is intended
for ...
? You want to edit file Preface/Preface.tex at line 8

Here is the file in question. Nothing's changed in this file in more
than a month.

<https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~avaneya/avaneya/trunk/view/head:/Documentation/Contributors/Handbook/Preface/Preface.tex>

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer