On 10/08/12 14:37, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
Am 10.08.2012 um 14:23 schrieb Prashanth <prash.n....@gmail.com>:

Hi,
I like clickable links in PDF files. However, the build from 2012.08.09 20:28
has a problem with it.
Minimal example:
\setupinteraction[status=start,
    state=start, % disabling this line makes it work
    title={Something},
    subtitle={Something else}]
\starttext
\CONTEXT\  \footnote{http://wiki.contextgarden.net/} latest build.
\stoptext

Hyperlinks are added with \goto, \from etc., the link in your example which you
get when you disabled the interaction option is only a feature of your pdf
viewer.

\setupinteraction[state=start]
\starttext
\CONTEXT\  \footnote{\goto{ConTeXt wiki}[url(http://wiki.contextgarden.net/}]
latest build.
\stoptext

Wolfgang
As soon as I had sent out the example, I realized my example was confusing. Links within PDF files don't work, and hyperlinks don't work either. This minimal example makes the compiler crash too:
\setupinteraction[status=start,
    state=start, % disabling this line makes it compile
    title={Something},
    subtitle={Something else}]
\starttext
\CONTEXT\  \footnote{XYZ} latest beta.