Hello,

I have a problem with margin texts in combination with multiple columns using
mkiv. I want to set a text in the outer margin of a double sided document. This
works well using \inouter as seen in the following document:

---

\inouter{Text in Margin}
\input knuth

\page[yes]

\inouter{Text in Margin}
\input knuth

\stoptext
---

But fails, when I use it in combination with multiple columns. Then the margin
text of the odd pages is set in the second column (probably in the margin of
the first column) instead of the margin of the whole page.

---

\inouter{Text in Margin}
\startcolumns
\input knuth