On Mon, 27 Aug 2012, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

Am 27.08.2012 um 20:37 schrieb Aditya Mahajan <adit...@umich.edu>:

Hi,

How do I set the vertical alignment of cells in natural tables? I remember that

\setupTABLE[align={middle,middle}]

used to set center align vertically and horizontally. Currently,
\setupTABLE[align={middle,high}] and \setupTABLE[align={middle,low}] work as
expected, but \setupTABLE[align={middle,middle}] does not work.

I also tried \setupTABLE[location={low}] (or lohi, or middle), but the
calculation of height is wrong in those cases.

Minimal example:

   \startsetups table
     \setupTABLE[align={middle,middle}]
   \stopsetups

   \starttext

   \startTABLE[setups=table]
     \NC Ward \NC \input ward \endgraf \NC \NR
   \stopTABLE

   \stoptext

Can you show your output because I can’t see something odd with
\setupTABLE[align={middle,loci}]

Thanks. That's the permutation that I did not try. Indeed, align={middle,lohi} works correctly. Sorry for the noise.

Thanks,
Aditya