Dear all,

Today I tried to update ConTeXt using first setup and got an error message:

Error: your system "Darwin x86_64" is not supported yet.

"first setup" worked well before I upgrade Mac OS to Mountain Lion from snow
leopard two weeks ago.

The current ConTeXt version and Luatex version in my Mac are

ConTeXt ver: 2012.07.20 00:58 MKIV fmt: 2012.7.20 int: english/english

system > cont-new.mkiv loaded
…
mkiv lua stats > latex banner - this is latex, version beta-0.70.2-2012052309
(tex live 2012)

How to update the ConTeXt to latest beta?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Dalyoung