Hello,

I have been playing with the creation of PDF bookmarks and found this page here:

  http://wiki.contextgarden.net/PDF_Bookmarks_and_Headers

So I have tried this (and a few variations of it):

  % Enable PDF bookmarks
  \setupinteraction[state=start]
  % Make chapter, section bookmarks visible when opening document
  \placebookmarks[chapter, section, subsection][chapter, section]
  \setupinteractionscreen[option=bookmark]

The problem is that all of my cross-references (\in and \about) produce links
(which is great) in bold and red, which is not great. I don't want my
cross-references marked up in any way at all as I find that quite unappealing
when printed. Can I turn that special mark-up off somehow and have normally
formatted links instead?

Thank you,
Malte.