Thanx Sietse.
I wikified it! (http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Command/setuphead).
This is my first attempt :-).
I finally get to it. It's very simple.
I'll try over there now and give good advice.

Jaroslav Hajtmar

Dne 15.9.2012 14:48, Sietse Brouwer napsal(a):
Hi Jaroslav,

While I was looking, I could not find it. I wanted to put your example into
the wiki, but the wiki shows the numbers and hidden sections, so I did not
there yet.
That might be because the wiki uses mkii by default; to use mkiv write
<context mode=mkiv>

If you can't get an example to work at all, simply write the code inside
<texcode>...</texcode>,
instead. The picture of the output is nice to have, but not essential.
The code is still useful.

Cheers,
Sietse

Thanx Wolfgang.
Thank you. Everything works.
While I was looking, I could not find it. I wanted to put your example into
the wiki, but the wiki shows the numbers and hidden sections, so I did not
there yet.

Thanks again
Jaroslav