Am 21.09.2012 um 11:24 schrieb Philipp Gesang <ges...@stud.uni-heidelberg.de>:

> Hi Stefan,
>
> ···<date: 2012-09-20, Thursday>···<from: Stefan Rothe>···
>
>> % Top level head
>> \definehead [AgendaPart] [section]
>> \setuphead [AgendaPart] [ownnumber=yes, number=yes,
>> numbercommand={Part }, style=\bf\tfb]
>>
>> \newcounter\AgendaPartNumber
>>
>> \define [1] \agendapart {
>>      \doglobal\increment\AgendaPartNumber
>>      \AgendaPart{\Character{\AgendaPartNumber}}{#1}
>> }
>>
>> % Second level head, idependently numbered
>> \definehead [AgendaItem] [subsubsection]
>> \setuphead [AgendaItem] [ownnumber=yes, number=yes, style=\bf]
>
> %% Adjust the “sectionsegments” parameter to include only the
> %% head’s own structure level. (Multiple levels need to be
> %% separated by cola (“:”)).
> \definehead [AgendaItem] [subsubsection] [
>  ownnumber=yes,
>  number=yes,
>  style=\bf,
>  sectionsegments=subsubsection,
> ]
>
> Btw why does your structure go section->subsubsection? Afair
> these have depth 3 and 5 respectively, so it would look more
> consistent to use section->subsection (3->4).

+1

I wonder also why he uses such a complicated method for his headings when there
is a better way.

\defineresetset [none][][0]

\definehead [agendapart] [section]
[sectionresetset=none,sectionsegments=agendapart,style=\bfb,conversion=A,bodypartlabel=part]
\definehead [agendaitem] [subsection]
[sectionresetset=none,sectionsegments=agendaitem,style=\bf]

\setuplist [agendapart] [width=1.5cm,pagenumber=no,style=bold,label=yes]
\setuplist [agendaitem] [width=1.5cm,pagenumber=no]

\definecombinedlist [agenda] [agendapart,agendaitem]

\starttext

\placeagenda

\agendapart{First}

\agendaitem{One}