Hi,

I would like to have a doublesided layout with:

- a titlepage with neither header nor footer,
- a frontpart with pagesnumbers(left/right) in roman
- a bodypart with pagesnumbers(left/right) in arabic
- an appendix with pagesnumbers(left/right) in arabic

- first page of a chapter should not have a header + underline

- if there is no section then only the line.
- if the next page is empty than only the pagenumber should be printed.

Seems to be a common layout and I apologize for asking.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards,

Arne

My code:

\mainlanguage[de]

\setuppapersize[A4][A4]

\setupsectionblock[frontpart][page=]
\setupsectionblock[bodypart] [page=]
\setupsectionblock[backpart] [page=]
\setupsectionblock[appendix] [page=]

\setupheadertexts[]
\setupheadertexts[\setups{text a}][][][\setups{text b}]

\startsetups[text a]
CHAPTER \getmarking[chapternumber]: \expanded{\uppercase{\fetchmark[chapter][first]}}
 \stopsetups
\startsetups[text b]
   \getmarking[section]
 \stopsetups

\setupheader[text][after=\hrule]
\setuphead[chapter][header=empty]
\setupfootertexts[][pagenumber]

\starttext

\startstandardmakeup
\title{title}
\stopstandardmakeup

\startfrontmatter
\setuppagenumbering[conversion=romannumerals]
\completecontent
\stopfrontmatter

\startbodymatter
\setuppagenumber[number=1]