>> PS: can anyone please explain me what's with
>>     http://wiki.contextgarden.net/First-setup.sh

I remember being unable to decide between the Windows name or the
Linux name at the time, like the donkey caught between two haystacks,
which is how this muddle came about. Then it got worse when I moved
everything to titlecase, thus creating the chain
first-setup.sh --> First-setup.sh --> First-setup

>   It's a chain of 2, which is a little short of infinity ;-)

"Sufficiently infinite", I would say. ;-)

> First-setup.sh redirects to first-setup, which in turn redirects to
> First-setup, so it's not too complicated.  But obviously it's not very
> consistent, and all these pages should point to one single page.

Yep, amended. I'd forgotten to run a double redirects check after my
'move al to titlecase' action.

> And I
> agree with you that "First-setup" is an odd name, by the way; it seems
> better to either use the name of the script, i. e. "first-setup.sh", or
> a full phrase in English, such as "First setup".

Agree^3. I'd go for the script name, then. First-setup.sh, shall we
say? (Possibly to be changed to 'first-setup.sh' once this discussion
is concluded.)

--Sietse

P.s. My first reply to Mojca, I somehow missed the rest of her e-mail.
Better reply forthcoming.