On 09/24/2012 05:24 PM, Sietse Brouwer wrote:
\setupquotation[repeat=yes, middle=“] or \setupdelimitedtext[quotation][repeat=yes, middle=“] The repeat key specifies whether to put something at the start of intervening paragraphs; the middle key tells us what to put there. If you have time, could you add a note explaining those keys to http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Command/setupdelimitedtext ? I'd be much obliged. Kind regards, and good luck with your work, Sietse
Unfortunately, I get _two_ open-quote marks on the first paragraph and a space between the open-quote mark and the first word of the other paragraphs.

--
Bill Meahan
Westland, Michigan USA