Am 02.10.2012 um 13:41 schrieb Andre Caldas <andre.em.cal...@gmail.com>:

>> [...]
>> utilities.sequencers.appendaction(textfileactions,
>> "system","document.MyCharacterMess")
>
> All I want is to get the full path (or path relative to
> lfs.currentdir()). Is "textfileactions" the action I should trap?

\starttext

\startluacode

function document.MyCharacterMess(str,filename)
        local path = "Path: " .. file.dirname(filename)
        local text = "Text: " .. str
        return table.concat({path,text},"\n\n")
end

local textfileactions = resolvers.openers.helpers.textfileactions

utilities.sequencers.appendaction(textfileactions,"system","document.MyCharacterMess")

\stopluacode

\input ward

\stoptext

Wolfgang