On Fri, 05 Oct 2012 10:57:15 +0200, Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl> wrote:

On 5-10-2012 08:13, Procházka Lukáš Ing. - Pontex s. r. o. wrote:
On Thu, 04 Oct 2012 13:32:42 +0200, Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl> wrote:

btw, you should adapt LUAINPUTS and not some other environment variable
.. after all, luatex is not native lua so you need to avoid conflicts in
case you hav einstalled both

.... I just added

SET LUAINPUTS=%LUA_PATH%

to the batch I'm using to launch context.exe and it works.

You can best set that in a local texmfcnf.lua file.

OK...

I'm not familiar with (Lua)TeX deeply enough to know how exactly to do it, so a
couple a questions:

- Where to put (my personal) texmfcnf.lua?

   The intention is Ctx to find and load its original texmfcnf.lua and then to
load my texmfcnf.lua which would modify only some elements (namely: the
LUAINPUTS member).

   I'd like to keep "factory" texmfcnf.lua settings as much as possible.

- When I look into "c:\ConTeXt\tex\texmf\web2c\texmfcnf.lua", I see many paths:

   - beginning with "!!",
   - ending with "//".

   What does mean this convention?

- I found 2 config files:

   c:\ConTeXt\tex\texmf\web2c\texmf.cnf
   c:\ConTeXt\tex\texmf\web2c\texmfcnf.lua

   It seems that the latter is a "Luaed" form of the former.

   How are used both files?

   Is the latter built from the former or vice versa?

   Or the former is no more used and I'm having it among Ctx files by chance?

(Or a link to a place where to learn more would be appreciated.)

TIA.

Best regards,

Lukas

In that case you use
the original definition of luainputs and append lua_path to it. That way
script in the context tree can also be found.

Ing. Lukáš Procházka [mailto:l...@pontex.cz]
Pontex s. r. o.      [mailto:pon...@pontex.cz] [http://www.pontex.cz]
Bezová 1658
147 14 Praha 4