Hello, list!

A while ago, I raised a question about how to, in a tex, specify a
file with a path relative to the currently being processed file.
http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2012/069132.html
http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2012/068902.html

Even though the issue did not get much attention, I do believe it is
the right thing to do. I wrote a module to implement a macro I called
"\pathrelativetome". My code is still a lot ugly. I don't know how to
do many things in Lua, LuaTeX and ConTeXt. It can be found here:
https://bitbucket.org/andrecaldas/math-video-classes/src/bade74046a6b/lib

It would be REALLY NICE if the functionality of "pathrelativetome" was
provided by ConTeXt.

call it using, for example:
context --usemodule=lib/relativetome src/products/assorted.tex

Ugly things remaining:
1. pathstack should be initialized with the path of the first tex
script. I.e.: src/products/, instead of
pathstack[1] = 'src/products'

2. Functions pop and push should be local. (relativetome.lua)

3. Call function "pop" automatically, just like the "push" function is
called automatically.

4. Avoid having to define "\xproject", "\xproduct", "\xcomponent" and
"\xenvironment".
http://www.ntg.nl/pipermail/ntg-context/2012/069305.html

Any suggestions/improvements are very welcome!

Cheers,
André Caldas.