Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl> writes:

> On 17-10-2012 20:08, Marco Patzer wrote:
>> 2012-10-17 Marco Pessotto:
>>
>>> Ok, this is my first bug report. I noticed that the column width/margin
>>> is quite altered since TL12. There are some other problems, tough.
>>>
>>> Full report here:
>>>
>>> https://github.com/melmothx/context-unofficial-test-suite/commit/8575456ae9e5dfe1f5dea5ac1224f75b5d1eb0a2
>>>
>>> (It's stored in the commit log).
>>>
>>> I also caught some problems which are fixed in the beta, but broken in
>>> TL12.
>>
>> I don't know if Hans appreciates a test suite, seems like plenty of
>> work for him ;)
>
> I'm not alone doing this, am I?
>
> It all depends on how serious an issue is. For instance, columns use a
> new mechanism so it might be as simple as changing some defaults.

Well, there aren't *so many* issues. If the columns are fine with you,
they are fine with me too. Changing the references is not a problem.
(Well, if they keep changing every week, well, that could be a problem
for the well-being of the test suite).

Some things, like the chemical stuff, require someone who actually does
know what they are (I don't).

The whole point of having a test suite is to catch the regressions
before they pile up. I just reported everything I saw.

Best wishes

--
Marco