Am 25.10.2012 15:10, schrieb Marco Patzer:
2012-10-25 WolfgangZ:

Hi WolfgangZ

I'm trying to insert a newline between the number and the head text
(chaper). Where do I have to put the \crlf ?

It sohould look like:

1
This is the chapter text

\defineheadalternative
   [mine]
   [renderingsetup=mine]

\startsetups [mine]
   \headsetupspacing
   \startframedtext [offset=none, frame=off]
     \headnumbercontent\\
     \headtextcontent
   \stopframedtext
\stopsetups

\setuphead
   [section]
   [alternative=mine]

\starttext
   \startsection [title=FooBar]
   \stopsection
\stoptext

Marco

Hi Marco,
it works alsmost as I need, but I don't manage to get the text on grid. I tried linecorrection=on option at the framed text as well as \startlinecorrection. I'm also wondering why the chapter number is above the first line, see screenshot.
Best regards
WolfgangZ
PS. I'm using MKIV