* looking for a place on the wiki were conversions are documented, I
found http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Command/convertnumber. Seems fine.
(Conversion and Conversions redirects there now.)
* words and Words are now documented on that page, too.

Hans: while I was there, I found a bug in the month conversion.
In core-con.mkiv, the `month` conversion calls `\monthlong`, which
calls the Lua command.month. But that prints the number of the current
month; \monthlong should call command.monthname, instead.

% core-con.mkiv, line 204
-\def\monthlong #1{\ctxcommand{month(#1)}}
+\def\monthlong #1{\ctxcommand{monthname(#1)}}
\def\monthshort#1{\ctxcommand{monthmnem(#1)}}

Cheers,
Sietse