On 11/16/2012 06:18 PM, Ondřej Hošek wrote:
Hi,

I've encountered another simpleslides problem, which can probably be
chalked up to mkiv's "moving target" status.

Minimal example:

\usemodule[simpleslides]
\setupTitle[title=Hi]
\starttext
\placeTitle
\stoptext

I can't reproduce this here; your test file compiles and produces the expected output. Are you sure that you have installed the simpleslides module and that it is loaded at runtime? Look into the log file, around line 12:

(test.tex
resolvers       > modules > loaded: 'simpleslides'
(../home/tas/texmf/tex/context/third/simpleslides/t-simpleslides.mkiv
resolvers       > modules > loaded: 'default'
(../home/tas/texmf/tex/context/third/simpleslides/simpleslides-f-default.tex
simpleslides    > loading default font setup

Thomas