On 11/18/2012 12:44 PM, "H. Özoguz" wrote:
Am 16.11.2012 18:31, schrieb ntg-context-requ...@ntg.nl:
>So which paths I have to add to get the standalone version working
with texworks?

Have you tried the procedure
inhttp://wiki.contextgarden.net/Setting_up_TeXworks  ?

Michael
Thank you. Yes, now I did. And this is the result:

mtxrun          | kpse fallback with progname 'context' initialized in
0.078 seconds

This is the only line in the editor after compiling.
And "mtxrun --generate" did not help. What does that error means? Is
still any path missing? (I added various different pathes into the
context directory.

are you runing the stand alone distribution? if so, just adding <root>/tex/texmf-<platform>/bin to the binary path should work ok