…
> This is pdfTeX, Version 3.1415926-2.5-1.40.13 (TeX Live 2012/W32TeX)

If you want to run MKIV, you need to select the  ConTeXt (LuaTeX)  typesetting
option.  The output you posted shows you're using pdfTeX.  You can also create
your own typesetting option (Edit > Preferences) that calls  <standalone
dir>/tex/texmf-osx-64/bin/context  directly with the argument  $fullname.

When I tried out TeXWorks after your post, I had to put the standalone binary
path,  <standalone dir>/tex/texmf-osx-64/bin, above  /usr/texbin.  It seems the
scripts all run a program with the name "context" and the first one found in
the path list is used.

prohibited.