Hi,

I am using ConTeXt standalone. Normally I unzip or git clone the fonts that I regularly use in $HOME/texmf/fonts/opentype/data directory, since I assume that all the extra files in there will simply be ignored by TeX.

However, I recently noticed that MkIV finds a test.tex file from inside the fonts/ directory. In particular:

    $ luatools test.tex
    /home/adityam/texmf/fonts/opentype/data/euler-otf/tests/test.tex

Should luatools only search for tex files inside $TEXMF/tex directories?

Aditya