Dear List,

a question about \typefile{}.
I tried to use \typefile{ /with/an/absolute/path/to/some_file }  and failed
Message in the log: Verbatim some_file not found. Also tried with
no path at all, assuming it will take the file from the current directory.
Same result.

Do I miss something? Should this work? Or, if not, how can I achieve
this effect (typefile
with absolute path to a file. btw. on a Linux system)

\starttext
\typefile{\jobname.tex}
\typefile{/tmp/test.tex}
\stoptext

work with ConTeXt MkIV  2012.11.16.

However, I can confirm that

\typefile{/usr/bin/pdf2ps} does not work with context minimals on archlinux, although the texmfcnf.lua file says:

            ["system.outputmode"]        = "restricted",
            ["system.inputmode"]         = "any",

Aditya