nope, afraid I get the same error with 2012.11.21 16:11.

Thomas

OK, it works again with 2012.11.22 18:09. I'm just wondering: the help information is always at the very bottom of the list of commands, so one has to scroll all the way down (and there's no obvious way of seeing that something has happened at all unless one scrolls down) - has this always been the case? I seem to remember that it would open a frame in the main window, but I may be wrong.

Thomas