On Sun, 2012-11-25 at 10:37 +0100, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
> You need a font which has the symbol, e.g. Cambria or Lucida OT.

Hey Wolfgang. Thanks for pointing that out. I had suspected as much,
which leads me to my next question: What is the setup for selecting a
new font, but just for math?

> > In addition, the following formula does not typeset correctly. There is
> > no arrow linking 't' to infinity symbol:
> >
> > \placeformula[formula:Limit of Verhulst equation]
> > \startformula
> > \math{\lim_{t\to\infty} P(t) = K.\,}
> > \stopformula
>
> Works for me (Version 2012.11.23).

It's probably the font I am using.

> BTW: Why do you use \math inside of \startformula because it’s the command
> for inline math in normal text?

I haven't any explanation. I just thought that that was how you were
suppose to do it from reading the manuals. How should it be?

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred