On 11/29/2012 8:34 PM, Andre Caldas wrote:
Hello!

Is 'toppath:' prefix working?

I use it only with \component, \environment, \product, \project. It
works even if I do like this:

$ mkdir build
$ cd build
$ context ../src/products/assorted.tex

context.exe Test\t-TopPath.mkiv
In this situation compilation fails.
How to make it work?

It seems your observations in an e-mail below are right. Prefixes do
not seem to work with \input. I don't know if prefixes are supposed to
work or not with \input... but this issue is not related to toppath.

input is rather low level (we have \component, processfile, readfile etc instead)