On Fri, 30 Nov 2012 17:25:42 +0100, Vyatcheslav Yatskovsky
<yatskov...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi again,

 > is it possible to add an option to NOT add path to Ctx binaries to PATH?
 >This may collide with TeXLive users, and also when one switches among
more Ctx versions.

There is such an option, uncheck "Set environment variables globally".

 >BTW: Where the new installer is available?

I hope it will be added to new server distribution folder. (I asked
Mojca for that).

Meanwhile, use this temporary link
http://www.sendspace.com/file/051tea

OK, thanks...

One note - "ContextMinimalInstall.exe" should rather be named "ContextStandaloneInstall.exe" or
"ContextSuiteInstall.exe"... as "ConTeXt Suite" is (now) the preferred name...

Best regards,

Lukas

Regards,
Vyatcheslav