Am 09.12.2012 um 20:08 schrieb Pablo Rodríguez <oi...@web.de>:

> Hi Hans,
>
> I have the following sample:
>
> \definelines[narrow][before=\blank,after=\blank]
> \stopsetups
>
> \starttext
> This is a paragraph.\par
> \startnarrow
> this is a verse
>
> this is a verse
> \stopnarrow
> This is paragraph.\par
> \stoptext
>
> If I replace \definelines with \setuplines, before and after aren't honored.
>
> \definelines adds an extra paragraph separation space within the lines
> that isn't inserted with \setuplines.
>
> Is this intended?

1. When you add a blank line in a “lines” environment context inserts the value
from the “inbetween” key.

\starttext
\startlines[inbetween=INBETWEEN]
this is a verse

this is a verse
\stoplines
\stoptext

You can remove the line by setting “inbetween=”.

2. The \startnarrow command is already defined in the core as narrower command.

\definenarrower[mynarrow][left=4em,default=left]

\starttext

Normal Text.

\startnarrow
Indented Text.
\stopnarrow

Normal Text.

\startnarrow[mynarrow]
Indented Text.
\stopnarrow

Normal Text.

\stoptext

3. Replacing \definelines with \setuplines changes nothing because you haven’t
created a lines environment with the name “narrow” yet.

Wolfgang