Am 18.12.2012 um 12:31 schrieb Roger Mason <rma...@mun.ca>:

> Hello all,
>
> I have a manuscript to review that I have managed to coerce into DocBook xml.
>  I'd like to turn it into context so that I can mark it up in a comfortable
> environment.  I just tried Simon Pepping's DocBookInContext package from
> 2003, but it fails on the provided test document:
>
> ! Undefined control sequence.
> l.968 \stelsectiein
>
> pandoc is not an option for me at the moment: I am currently using Arch Linux
> and have not been able to get their Haskell installation to finish
> successfully.

1. The module uses a mix of english and dutch commands which doesn’t work
(maybe it worked when module was written).

2. The code is outdated, written for MkII and rewrites commands which are
already part of the core.

When you really want to use DocBook xml with context you have to write your own
module, for tables you can use the context module for calls tables.

Wolfgang