Dear list,

I want to have the effect I get with \placefigure[margin] but I want it
_always_ in the left margin instead of the right margin where it ends up by
default. I have tried several other keys but with leftmargin, inleft the
figure is not put in the top of the page, "independent of the text". Can I
fix this with some setup?

Small test file:

\starttext
\input tufte

\placefigure[leftmargin][none]{With the key
leftmargin}{\externalfigure[cow][width=1cm]}
\input tufte

\placefigure[inleft][none]{With the key
inleft}{\externalfigure[cow][width=1cm]}
\input tufte

\placefigure[margin][none]{With the key
margin}{\externalfigure[cow][width=1cm]}
\input tufte
% This is the way I want it, but I want it in the left margin instead