Hi there,

I am working on a book, and today compiling fails with the following error:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
! Missing number, treated as zero.

system > tex > error on line 52 in file kap03.tex: Missing number, treated as zero ...

....(paragraph from the book)

<to be read again>

\v_spac_indentation_current ->n

\6>unknown #1#2#3#4#5->#2=#1

\relax

\spac_indentation_apply_step_one ...on_setup_size

\fi

\9>>1 #1,->\spac_indentation_apply_step_one {#1}

\syst_helpers_do_process_com...

\syst_helpers_do_process_comma_list ...rgument #1,

]\relax \global \advance \...

l.52 \stopbigquote

?

I did not change anything, only updated context. Tried to downgrade again, but failed. What is this mysterious error? It occurs on many pages in the book, but until today there was no compiling problem at all. Should I panic? :)

Thanks
Huseyin