On Mon, 21 Jan 2013 19:48:09 +0100
Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl> wrote:

> On 1/19/2013 12:06 PM, Alan BRASLAU wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > \starthanging\stophanging is a very appreciated feature.
> >
> > However, hanging text wrapped around a figure fails if a new
> > paragraph intervenes.
> >
> > Minimal example:
> >
> > \starttext
> > \starthanging [location=right] {\externalfigure [cow]
> > [width=.3\textwidth]} This is a first paragraph.
> >
> > \input tufte
> > \stophanging
> > \stoptext
>
> currently somewhat limited as it's not like the regular place left
> figure macro using the otr .. so the hang is forgotten after a par
> which means that you need to use \break or \crlf or something nor
> \par:
>
> \starttext
> \starthanging [location=right] {\externalfigure [cow]
> [width=.3\textwidth]} This is a first paragraph.\crlf \input tufte
> \stophanging
> \stoptext
>

> (some day i'll make a nice one)

Of course, I can use \crlf or \break.

By the way, I have encountered situations where the regular place
figure macro misbehaves as well.

Mimimal example:

\starttext
\startplacefigure [location=right,number=no]
\externalfigure [cow] [width=.3\textwidth]
\stopplacefigure
This is a first paragraph.
\startquotation
\input tufte