On Fri, 25 Jan 2013 15:47:56 +0100
Marco Patzer <home...@lavabit.com> wrote:

> > - The chemical formulae give an error (pages 37-38), but I'll come
> > back to that later on, but what is the manual about it?
>
> Hans and Alan are in the process of completely re-writing the
> chemical macros. I don't know the current state.

I have written a new manual that will be made available (soon),
once I manage to find some time with Hans to finish a few points...

I see that in the example from the ConTeXt Excursion manual, PB:...PE currently
gives some errors.
I will look into this this weekend (I prefer to use SAVE...RESTORE, but I see
that it is indeed
important to keep PB:...PE working to insure some backwards compatibility).

Alan