Hi !

Le 28/01/2013 00:39, Mojca Miklavec a écrit :
On Sat, Jan 26, 2013 at 1:38 PM, Alain Delmotte wrote:

Set the repository to
      http://tlcontrib.metatex.org/2012
and make sure that you don't have ConTeXt distribution in PATH*** when
calling tlmgr.

Ok I did and it seemed to work, at least some files were updated.

But when I compiled I got the same versions' information in the log

The same version of ConTeXt or the same version of LuaTeX?

What do you get with
     luatex --version

The same versions for both context and luatex:
context 28782 20120630
luatex 26690 0.72.2-20120806

When I did update from TeX Live, 6 files were updated, but I did take note, unfortunately.

By the way, I have two context.exe in TeX Live in:
c:\texlive\2012\bin\win32
c:\texlive\2012\texmf-dist\scripts\context\stubs\mswin

Testing form the command line, they are the same as noted above.

The one in the standalone are:
LuaTeX, Version beta-0.75.0-2013012222 (rev 4565)
ConTeXt ver: 2013.01.24 16:47 MKIV fmt: 2013.1.25 int: english/english

?

By the way, for the stand alone version under TeXworks, the bin folder
information should go before those of TeX Live to avoid problems.

In TeXworks one needs to be careful about paths in either case. (But
then again, there's the same issue with basically any GUI program that
runs TeX. PATH usually needs to be set up separately from the shell.)

My paths are defined in Windows, but with TeXworks they also appear in the definition window for the program.
I'll enquire to see if it is possible to suppress those.

Alain

Mojca