On Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 2:24 AM, Troy Henderson wrote:
>> My suggestion would be Lucida:
>
> I have the Type1 version of Lucida that works fine in ConTeXt, but I don't
> really get the sans serif math (to my knowledge).  Does the OTF offer
> something that the Type1 doesn't?

The font (even the Type1 version) definitely contains all sans serif
letters. I should check whether it also contains all math parameters.
I try to use U+1D5C6 (𝗆) for example, it works. If I try to use
U+1D62E (𝘮) then I get a normal "m" for some reason. (Maybe some math
tables aren't complete.)

What I don't know is how to properly switch to sans serif math
"globally"/by default. The command \mathss gives upright instead of
italic letters.

Mojca