Hi,

I chucked it in here, for lack of a better place.
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/String_Manipulation#String_formatter

I don't understand what they whitespace does: I tried to test it with
this code, and changing the number did nothing.

\starttext
\startluacode
    x = 999
    context("\\type{my%wpoints}", x)
    context.par()
    context("my %w points", x)
\stopluacode
\stoptext

And perhaps somebody could add two columns to the wiki with example
input and output?

Cheers,
Sietse

--
Sietse Brouwer -- sbbrou...@gmail.com -- +31 6 13.456.848
Thorbeckehof 101 -- 2343 DR Oegstgeest -- the Netherlands