Dnia 2013-03-02, o godz. 11:29:09
Hans Hagen <pra...@wxs.nl> napisaƂ(a):

> On 3/2/2013 1:11 AM, Marcin Borkowski wrote:
> > 2. Upgrade and insert some manual pagebreaks so that pages 21-22
> > (which I'm currently working on) contain the same problems as they
> > used to. Pro: easy fix.  Con: very dirty trick, and what if someone
> > asks me about some old problems, because he lost his copy?
>
> Why don't you use version numbers and store pdf files? After all,
> it's quite normal that educational materials get updated. Also, use
> references to numbers instead of pages.

Well, it's a bit complicated.  Assume that I have problems for classes
1-3, they end on page 5.  Then I'd like to prepare problems for class
4, they should start half the page 5 etc.

Still, the course is almost over, so basically the problem
disappeared;).  Thanks for the answer anyway!

Best,

--
Marcin Borkowski
Adam Mickiewicz University