Sietse wrote:
> How about this See Also block

Hans wrote:
> and where should that go into?

At the end of each man page, as a standard footer --- so that people
may discover the mtx scripts and their capabilities. You can also
reduce it to just a list of script names without descriptions:

context      mtx-flac       mtx-profile
mtx-babel    mtx-fonts      mtx-rsync
mtx-base     mtx-grep       mtxrun
mtx-cache    mtx-interface  mtx-scite
mtx-chars    mtx-metapost   mtx-server
mtx-check    mtx-metatex    mtx-texworks
mtx-colors   mtx-modules    mtx-tools
mtx-context  mtx-package    mtx-unzip
mtx-epub     mtx-patterns   mtx-update
mtx-fcd      mtx-pdf        mtx-watch