On 3/29/2013 2:20 PM, hwit...@gmail.com wrote:

I've looked through about five context documents and the wiki, but can't find
any good usage documentation for the \setupnotation macro.  I've found specific
examples of use, but not a complete usage description such as below which
explains what options are available.

\setupnotation[...][...=...]

I'd like read what parameters it covers.

Just the same as descriptions. Deep down we have 'constructions' and descriptions, enumerations and notations run on top of that. So, you can just look at descriptions (and enumerations) as they share the rendering.

descriptions == constructions
enumerations == constructions + numbers
notations    == constructions + notes

the last two also run on top of counters.