Am 10.04.2013 um 10:46 schrieb "H. Özoguz" <h.oezo...@mmnetz.de>:

> [...]
> ebgaramond12sc                    ebgaramond12sc
> c:/windows/fonts/EBGaramond12-SC.otf
> ebgaramondinitials                ebgaramondinitials
> c:/windows/fonts/EBGaramond-Initials.otf
> ebgaramondinitialsf1              ebgaramondinitialsf1
> c:/windows/fonts/EBGaramond-InitialsF1.otf
> ebgaramondinitialsf2              ebgaramondinitialsf2
> c:/windows/fonts/EBGaramond-InitialsF2.otf
> ebgaramondinitialsfill1           ebgaramondinitialsf1
> c:/windows/fonts/EBGaramond-InitialsF1.otf
> ebgaramondinitialsfill1normal     ebgaramondinitialsf1
> c:/windows/fonts/EBGaramond-InitialsF1.otf
> ebgaramondinitialsfill1regular    ebgaramondinitialsf1
> c:/windows/fonts/EBGaramond-InitialsF1.otf
> ebgaramondinitialsfill2           ebgaramondinitialsf2
> c:/windows/fonts/EBGaramond-InitialsF2.otf
> ebgaramondinitialsfill2normal     ebgaramondinitialsf2
> c:/windows/fonts/EBGaramond-InitialsF2.otf
> ebgaramondinitialsfill2regular    ebgaramondinitialsf2
> c:/windows/fonts/EBGaramond-InitialsF2.otf
> ebgaramondinitialsnormal          ebgaramondinitials
> c:/windows/fonts/EBGaramond-Initials.otf
> ebgaramondinitialsregular         ebgaramondinitials
> c:/windows/fonts/EBGaramond-Initials.otf
> ebgaramonditalic                  ebgaramond12italic
> c:/windows/fonts/EBGaramond12-Italic.otf
> ebgaramondnormal                  ebgaramond08regular
> c:/windows/fonts/EBGaramond08-Regular.otf
> ebgaramondregular                 ebgaramond08regular
> c:/windows/fonts/EBGaramond08-Regular.otf
> ebgaramondsc                      ebgaramond08sc
> c:/windows/fonts/EBGaramond08-SC.otf
> garamond                          garamond
> c:/windows/fonts/GARA.TTF
> garamondantiqua                   garamondantiqua
> c:/windows/fonts/91545.ttf
> garamondbold                      garamondbold
> c:/windows/fonts/GARABD.TTF
> garamondhalbfett                  garamondhalbfett
> c:/windows/fonts/91547.ttf
> garamonditalic                    garamonditalic
> c:/windows/fonts/GARAIT.TTF
> garamondkursiv                    garamondkursiv
> c:/windows/fonts/91546.ttf
> garamondkursivhalbfett            garamondkursivhalbfett
> c:/windows/fonts/91548.ttf
> garamondnormal                    garamondantiqua
> c:/windows/fonts/91545.ttf
> stempelgaramondbold               stempelgaramondbold
> c:/windows/fonts/11547.ttf
> stempelgaramondbolditalic         stempelgaramondbolditalic
> c:/windows/fonts/11548.ttf
> stempelgaramonditalic             stempelgaramonditalic
> c:/windows/fonts/11546.ttf
> stempelgaramondroman              stempelgaramondroman
> c:/windows/fonts/11545.ttf
> stempelgaramondromanbold          stempelgaramondbold
> c:/windows/fonts/11547.ttf
> stempelgaramondromanbolditalic    stempelgaramondbolditalic
> c:/windows/fonts/11548.ttf
> stempelgaramondromanitalic        stempelgaramonditalic
> c:/windows/fonts/11546.ttf
> stempelgaramondromannormal        stempelgaramondroman

This is no problem because they have different names, you can try the following
example:

\usemodule[simplefonts]

\setmainfont[Garamond]
%\setmainfont[Adobe Garamond Pro]
%\setmainfont[AGaramondPro]
%\setmainfont[EBGaramond]
%\setmainfont[Stempel Garamond]

\starttext
Regular, \it Italic, \bf Bold and \bi Bolditalic.
\stoptext

> Another interesting question: I compared the results using the Simplefont
> solution and your Typescript solution, both with hanging. Both works, but it
> is not the same output. It seems, that with Simplefont it is "nicer", in the
> following sence: The distance between a capital of a beginning word to the
> next letter it better typed, f.e. in "Hans Meier" the distance of "H" to
> "ans" could be too much in the typescript example, but is perfect with
> Simplefont.
>
> Where does this difference in typography between Typescript and Simplefont
> comes from?

Maybe a kerning issue, you can add \showfontkerns at the begin of your document
to visualize the kerning.

Wolfgang